Shopping Cart
0
$0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Guava leaf tea

Guava leaf tea

Be the first to review this product

SKU: moringa5
Enjoy a cup of Guava leaf tea with its nature-inspired taste and aroma. It is a pure and delicious drink. Benefits : - Soothes gastrointestinal issues -Help in digestion -Supports general well-being

Availability: In stock

$0.00
Product Description

    Details

    INGREDIENT:

    • 80% natural guava leaves, 20% natural guava fruit.

    • STORAGE: keep in dry place, avoid direct sunlight.

    HEALTHY BENEFIT (*)

    • The guava leaf tea provide its own unique set of health benefits:
      • Boost immunity
      • Lowering blood sugar levels; beneficial for diabetics
      • Lower cholesterol
      • Aids in digestion
      • Treats diarrhoea
      • Promotes heart health

    STEEPING GUIDE

    • Put one tea bag into a cup, pour 150
    • 250ml of boiling water.

    • Wait 3-5 minutes, dip the tea bag few times.
    • A delicious cup of tea is ready to serve hot or cold, add sugar to your taste.

    *The above comparison was made from data taken exclusively from the USDA nutrient Database [1]and other food nutrient databases report.

Product's Review

    Write Your Own Review

    You're reviewing: Guava leaf tea

Product Tags

    Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

CMS tab